Saturday, July 17, 2010

miNicliP

The colours of the objects in front mes yeux aren't clair and clear. They seem to be dull, clouded. The reason is because of those greasy and oily marks on mes lunettes(my specs). sO, i take them off and clean them with a lotion. now when i place them back on my ears , on my nose and on my eyes, i can see things distinctly.
wEll, sO theRe iS a way where we caN clean up our sPecs to see things distinctly, but what about our thoughts? are they clEar, riGht and HumAne?
I happened to descend down the stairs this morning, and i observed something very strange today.My watchman wasn't allowing a poor old lady,who was wearing an unmatched blouse with her sari,probably she was 65-75yrs old lady who walked in into our apartments to sell flowers, she had a basket full of them-roses,marigold,jasmine...on her head.I was wondering why he wasn't allowing her inside .... whereas just think ... when a good, smart looking man with neatly ironed shirt and a tie enters the environ with a leather bag or few sheets of papers in his hand is never stopped by the watchman.WHy?? why does one discriminate by looking at the "habiller". Whereas the poor old lady and the man are on the same side ,who come to sell one's products. isn't it?So wHY make a diFFerence ?

No comments: