Wednesday, February 25, 2009


i still have those tickets which are lying on my study table..they are of different colours..red ,green. well those are not executive class air tickets... i am talking about... those are my first rtc bus tickets.
till 17 years of my life i never travelled in a rtc bus..it was the first time... i was traveling with my friends to my friends party... well it is not that i have grown up only travelling by air... but i never travelled in a rtc bus within the city.... and alone! no way.and it did happen now. it was exciting...there were people of all kinds... people going to office,few students reading,vendors who were going to their market place, few women were talking loudly,the conductor with his money bag around his waist,the sudden brakes......all sorts of things......it was a good experience....

No comments: